Friday, April 26, 2013

Entertainment for all

I LOVE to entertain.  I've discovered that I'm not great at going out with groups of people, but I LOVE to have people over for great food, drinks, and of course my wonderful company!  Last night we had a friend over, cooked a whole Mt Lassen Rainbow Trout, had winter squash puree, Balsamic Maple Brussel Sprouts, and of course wine!  Sometimes its hard with the girls to get the food going, pay attention to guests, and them.  Voila: Salt Painting...super Easy activity that Blaire did sitting next to our guest.  Entertainment for all.   Really cool way to show the absorbency of salt.

Dinner:






SALT PAINTING:  

Make Designs in Glue on Paper
Cover glue with salt (I used Kosher)
Dip Paintbrush in food coloring,touch to salt, and watch it expand




No comments:

Post a Comment