Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Food for thought

Food is a large part of our life.  I am obsessed with food, which is both good and bad.  I love to eat, and luckily I love to exercise.  I also experience a lot of food related issues that I do not wish to pass onto my children, which is a big reason why I am always looking for making nutritious and yummy food for the girls, and let's face it, I'm a bit of a control freak.  Today for lunch I made the girls one of my absolute favorite meals and wanted to share.  I also have to give a big shout out to Tina Schmidt Wood, whom is the creator of said recipe, and friend (though I bought her books and was using the recipes before I ever met her and her beautiful girls)

in our house we call this yo-yo dip (Blaires word for yogurt when she was just a wee little thing)

1/2 cup plain yogurt (I use Goat yogurt as I firmly believe that cow dairy is gross and not healthy)
2 teaspoons Apple Cider Vinegar
1 teaspoon honey (raw of course)
Add ins:  any and everything!  Chicken, peas, carrots, grapes, celery, apple, bell pepper, etc.

LOVE LOVE LOVE 

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment